Student Development and Support
Our world-class student support and development platform offers academic institutions the required support and guidance in moving their teaching and learning activities to the cloud. This service provides a "managed service" offering for small- and emerging institutions wanting to offer their students a first-class experience.
What's Included for Students
Offer students a comprehensive student support and development platform that suits your strategy and budget.
Minimum of 20 Students Required per Cohort.
|Admission and Registration Assistance||😁||😁||😁|
|Online Learning Platform Access||😁||😁||😁|
|Online Storage for Portfolio of Evidence||😁||😁||😁|
|Vendor Coordination and Support||😁||😁||😁|
|Facilitated Research Requests||😁||😁|
|Subject Specific Resources, Textbooks||😁||😁|
|Monthly Student Webinars||😁||😁|
|Monthly Progress and Planning Sessions||😁|
|Personalised and branded communication and announcements||😁|
|Discounted Student Textbooks||😁|
|Dedicated Student Support Coordinator||😁|
|Comprehensive Analytics and Reports||😁|
How does it work?
Training institutions and companies can save costs by passing certain administrative fees to students. This ensures that companies or providers with limited resources have access to a platform with add-on services that can be managed by your own administrators or by one of our experienced consultants.
Depending on your preferred service level all student-facing activities are included as indicated in the schedule above in accordance with our Annual Rate Card.
A Once-off Activation Fee is payable along with a Monthly Subscription Fee or Service Level Agreement depending on the service level includes the following for a period of 12 months:
- A Dedicated Account Manager
- Your branding (including one annual brand update) on the platform and each respective programme/course page
- Email or telephonic support
- Online Meeting in accordance with your service level
- Reporting and analytics
Each activity listed has a defined scope and does not include the following items or services which are for the clients/ institutions expense:
- Material development and updates
- The design and/or development of any policies and/or procedures
- Graphic design on online development services
- Planning, setup and design of Online Platforms
- Monthly contact sessions and/or webinars.
- Facilitation or Coordination Services: This includes planning, presenting, facilitating or hosting any scheduled classes, lessons, conferences, events and webinars. These are based on Time-and Materials in accordance with our Annual Rate Card.
- Software and platform costs or license renewals.