Accreditation Readiness Audit
Gain insight into institutional readiness prior to accreditation and registration applications to South African regulatory bodies.
Applying for accreditation to the Council on Higher Education or pursuing registration with the Department of Higher Education and Training can be a minefield to navigate.
Unguided efforts to ensure coherency between documentation, budgets, policies and human resources can be time-consuming and could result in undesirable outcomes and additional delays and expenditure.
How we can help
The Student Experience Management team can assist providers through conducting an onsite accreditation readiness audit including:
- Full-spectrum analysis of all key institutional functions
- Culminates in a detailed report and management feedback session
An in-depth institutional audit takes place over two days and is preceded by an Institutional Checklist comprising all the functions, policies and standard operating procedures that will be scrutinised during the visit.
Our consultants spend time with the relevant academic- and operational stakeholders and also reviews correspondence from the relevant governing bodies should certain conditions of registration and/or accreditation have to be considered.
After the on-site audit is completed the institution will be provided with a comprehensive Audit Report as well as a Management Feedback Session.
The support team can also provide ongoing support and audits of existing QMS systems.
This solution is ideal for:
- Emerging providers wanting to measure their readiness for first-time accreditation and registration; or
- Existing institutions wanting to assess and measure suitability of existing policies and procedures in alignment to relevant governing structures and legal frameworks
- Existing institutions wanting to assess the viability of growth into other sectors or extending scope with their existing resources
Need More Info?
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]