Higher Certificate in Management of Innovation and Technology
The Higher Certificate in Management of Innovation and Technology is aimed at developing people in understanding their role in an organisational environment, performing their jobs more effectively and applying programme content within varied workplace realities. Candidates are provided with fundamental and core competencies related to the Management of Technology, Innovation, People and Systemic Thinking.
Mode of Delivery
Credits and Level
NQF Level: 5
The Da Vinci Institute
- Assisting them to understand their role in an organisational environment
- Preparing them to perform their job more effectively within a contemporary organisational environment
- Assisting them to apply programme content within their own working environment
- Emphasising the integration of systems, technology, innovation and people development concepts into their individual performance as a prospective business leader.
- Define and apply a variety of management development theories within a systems thinking framework
- Describe the knowledge and skills required for the effective management of technology, the management of innovation and the management of people processes and compile checklists of performance indicators
- Communicate ideas, concepts and practical application of theories
- Apply technology, innovation, people and systems thinking concepts to transform individuals, organisations and/or communities.
- Modules are designed around the discipline of business management
- Learning Interventions are aligned to emerging market realities and related strategies
- Workshops are lectured by industry experts
- A variety of assessment techniques are applied
- Programme scheduling is flexible
- Content promotes awareness of the benefits of being entrepreneurial.
About the Da Vinci Institute
The Da Vinci Institute for Technology Management (Pty) Ltd (The Institute), situated in the serene suburb of Modderfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa is registered as a private higher education and distance learning provider under the Higher Education Act 1997, registration no. 2004/ HE07/003. The institute offers higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and recorded on the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).