Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management
The Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management is aimed at the development of managers who need to understand the importance of socio-economic transformation for South Africa.
Mode of Delivery
Credits and Level
NQF Level: 7
The Da Vinci Institute
- Preparing them to work effectively within a modern organisational environment
- Providing them with personal development opportunities while they meet requirements within the business management domain
- Emphasising the integration of systems, technology, innovation and people development concepts into individual performance within an organisation
- Developing them to better understand the manager’s role within a socio-economic environment and improve their capacity to contribute towards managing a system.
- Modules are designed around the role of business management
- Learning Interventions are aligned to emerging market realities and related strategies
- Workshops are lectured by industry experts
- A variety of assessment techniques are applied
- Programme scheduling is flexible
- Content promotes awareness of the benefits of being entrepreneurial.
More about the Da Vinci Institute
The Da Vinci Institute for Technology Management (Pty) Ltd (The Institute), situated in the serene suburb of Modderfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa is registered as a private higher education and distance learning provider under the Higher Education Act 1997, registration no. 2004/ HE07/003. The institute offers higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and recorded on the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).