What are TOEFL® Exam Preparation courses?
If English is not your first language you may have concerns whether you will be able to cope with study at undergraduate level. All of our courses are taught in English and you need to be sufficiently fluent in the English language to work without disadvantage. It is our experience that students require a level of fluency in written and spoken English equivalent to at least the TOEFL® ibT.
TOEFL® is the most popular examination for North American English and is the most widely accepted English language test in the world. Our TOEFL® and Academic English Exam Preparation course will give you the test skills and the level of English that you need to do well on your exam.
We focus on test-taking strategies and highlight the academic English skills needed for exam success. The course includes TOEFL®-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL® ibT.
This programme is right for you if:
- You want to achieve a good score on the internationally recognized TOEFL® ibT
- You want to prepare for tertiary studies in South Africa or other English speaking countries
- You want to benefit from expert instruction, exclusive course materials, and a curriculum developed by Student Experience Management
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive a SEM Certificate of Achievement documenting your language level and attendance