Providing a stellar student experience at all stages of the student lifecycle is no easy task. Academic Coordinators are often the “face” of the programme and the institution and usually serve as the first port of call for students when they get stuck in the process.
In this intensive one-day workshop we guide new and existing Academic Coordinators through:
1. Understanding the student lifecycle
2. The basics of Student Engagement
3. Creating your library: Create a set of pre-designed student support tools that can be utilised at strategic interventions
4. Reporting and insight: Understanding support metrics, turnaround time, escalation management and the Student Satisfaction Matrix.
Seats are limited and include:
* All meals and refreshments
* All presentation materials and an attendee guide
* All tools and templates
* A one-year membership to the SEM Academic Support Portal
* A certificate of attendance
Group bookings and in-house training can also be facilitated. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for a quote.