Increase salesperson effectiveness, increase conversions and create a visible registration pipeline. Do your student recruitment efforts fall flat? Do your applications go stale or do you struggle to keep motivated when yesterday’s prospective applicant is now avoiding your phone-calls?
In this one-day intensive workshop education sales teams get to plan their sales execution simply and effectively and are provided with the tools to convert applications, provide a great student experience and provide effective insight for institutional decision making.
This workshop covers:
1. The basics of education sales: Defining the context of sales processes, decision-making and the multi-decision maker sales process
2. Understanding pipeline management in higher education
Stacking the inventory: Create your sales tools once and save time in the long-run
3. Reporting and Visibility: Creating insights into your activities, sales metrics, performance goals and assist in creating financial forecasts for current and future application cycles.
Seats are limited and include:
* All meals and refreshments
* Attendee Guide
* All tools and templates
* A one year membership to our EduSales Professional Portal
* Certificate of attendance
Group bookings and in-house options are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or for a quotation.