All education marketers compete for the same scholars whilst conducting School Visits. This important marketing activity can create an ongoing pipeline of applicants for your higher education institution. This informative, hands-on one day workshop provides marketing coordinators and marketing managers with all the tools and resources to effectively plan and manage school visits.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management Basics
- Building your School Marketing Strategy
- Get onto the Guest List: How to ensure your institution is on the list of institutions exhibiting during career fairs and parent evenings.
- Resources and planning: The event marketers toolkit and checklists
- Manning your stand: Identifying and scheduling the right resources for your intended target audience.
- Presentations and Pressies: What content will be included in your school visit and what cost-effective marketing material and tools can be utilised to make your message memorable.
- Measuring and More: Measuring the effectiveness and calculating the Return on Marketing Investment of a School Visit or Career Faire is an important part of the future planning and considerations of an education institutions marketing strategy.
Seats are limited and all attendees will receive the comprehensive Event Management Guidebook and Templates included in the workshop. All coffee, tea and a scrumptious lunch are included. Bring a friend and receive a 10% discount on your booking. Contact us on email@example.com for more information.